Consulting and System Integration
- Custom designed software and realization of automatic control and measurement systems with application in large scale automatic production facilities.
- Test and Measurements interfacing several type of instrumentation in several contexts (EGSE, Anechoic chamber, distributed monitoring and control).
- Software development with a deep knowledge in GIS (Geographical Information System). Development from scratch and starting from open source applications (like World-Wind).
Electro Magnetic Compatibility using Software simulation tools and measures on field.
- Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) for monitoring of deformation of structures, a deep knowledge in this field has been gained thorough research and development in collaboration with INSEAN.
- Knowledge of communication protocol HLA/DIS (protocols for distributed environment simulation, e.g. Virtual Battle Space)
- A deep knowledge of National Instruments products: data acquisition, distributed monitoring, instrumentation control, post processing analyses.
- Experience of working in defence sector (people have been involved in GALILEO-AIV phase, and in MEADS program for Software integration with a GIS)
- Capability to manage projects in Space Sector, gained in several years of works in Cosmo Skymed and GALILEO programs.
- Deep knowledge of protocols Adapt-3 with proprietary developed software and by mean of COTS like IRIS (message formatter used in battlefield communications)
- Web Development (Content Management Systems, E-commerce and custom development)
- Anechoic chamber: automatic positioning and acquisition of radiated pattern using Robot Arm (KUKA)
- Test Bed for performance analysis of Avionic Antenna